- EMT,IMC,RIGID Conduits
- Electrical Flexible Conduits
- EMT-IMC-RIGID Conduit Fittings
- Flexible Conduit and Cable Fittings
- Metallic Outlet Boxes and Covers
- Weatherproof Outlet Boxes and Covers
- Aluminum Conduit Bodies and Covers
- Form 5, Form 7 Conduit Bodies and Covers
- IEC 61386 Electrical Conduits
- IEC 61386 Electrical Fittings
- IEC 61386 Electrical Outlet Boxes
- BS Standard Conduits
- BS Conduit Fittings
- BS Swich and Socket Boxes
- Conduit Bender and Tools
- Strut Channels
- Channel Fittings
- Channel Nuts
- Beam Clamps
Form 7 Threaded LR Conduit Bodies with Cover and Gasket
Material : Gray iron & steel & stainless steel & neoprene rubber
Surface Finish : Zinc plated,Aluminum enameled,Hot dip galvanized
Type : Threaded LR type
ELECMAN® Form 7 Threaded LR Conduit Bodies with Cover and Gasket
• Gray iron body
• Steel cover
• Gasket - Neoprene rubber
• Stainless steel screws
TYPE: Threaded LR type
APPLICABLE THIRD PARTY STANDARDS:
• UL Standard 514A
• Fed.Spec. W-C-586D
Form 7 gray iron conduit bodies are used in conduit systems to:
• Serve as pulling fittings.
• Make bends in conduit system.
• Provide openings for splicing.
• Connect and change direction of conduit runs.
• Allow connections for branch runs.
• Permit access to conductors for maintenance.
• Smooth, rounded integral bushings in hubs protect conductor insulation.
• Accurately tapped, tapered threads for tight, rigid joints and excellent ground continuity.
• Gray iron bodies with cast covers and gasket are suitable for use in wet locations.
• Unique clip cover design allows easy removal at any later time, without damaging the conduit body, the cover is secured with clips, not screws.
• Flat back design provides greater cubic content for easier wire pulling, and more room for splicing, Fits flush and snug against flat surfaces for more stable installation.
• Smooth hub bushings and cover openings protect conductor insulation. Smooth hub openings allow easy conduit joining.
• Pan-head cover screws secure cover clips and provide superior screwdriver seating and torque. Cover screws and clips are captive to prevent loss.
• Hub size (inches), body style, compliance data, maximum wire number/size and cubic capacity molded into body.