- EMT,IMC,RIGID Conduits
- Electrical Flexible Conduits
- EMT-IMC-RIGID Conduit Fittings
- Flexible Conduit and Cable Fittings
- Metallic Outlet Boxes and Covers
- Weatherproof Outlet Boxes and Covers
- Aluminum Conduit Bodies and Covers
- Form 5, Form 7 Conduit Bodies and Covers
- IEC 61386 Electrical Conduits
- IEC 61386 Electrical Fittings
- IEC 61386 Electrical Outlet Boxes
- BS Standard Conduits
- BS Conduit Fittings
- BS Swich and Socket Boxes
- Conduit Bender and Tools
- Strut Channels
- Channel Fittings
- Channel Nuts
- Beam Clamps
41x41 Strut Channels - PG - Plain Type
Material : Steel
Surface Finish : Pre-Galvanized
Type : Plain
ELECMAN ® 41x41 Strut Channels - PG - Plain Type
Size: 1-5/8" x 1-5/8" (41 x 41)
Thickness: 12 ga(2.6mm),14ga(1.9mm),16ga(1.5mm)
Standard Lengths: 10'(3.05 m)&20'(6.09 m)
ELECMAN®Strut channel is used to mount, brace, support, and connect lightweight structural loads in building construction. These include pipes, electrical and data wire, mechanical systems such as ventilation, air conditioning, and other mechanical systems.
Strut channel is also used for other applications that require a strong framework, such as workbenches, shelving systems, equipment racks, etc. Specially made sockets are available to tighten nuts, bolts, etc. inside the channel, as normal sockets are unable to fit through the opening.
The main advantage of strut channel in construction is that there are many options available for rapidly and easily connecting lengths together and other items to the strut channel, using various specialized strut-specific fasteners and bolts.
It can be assembled very rapidly with minimal tools and only moderately trained labor, which reduces costs significantly in many applications.
A strut channel installation also can often be modified or added-to relatively easily if needed.