ELECMAN ® Form 7 Threaded LB Conduit Bodies
MATERIAL: Gray iron
TYPE: Threaded LB type
APPLICABLE THIRD PARTY STANDARDS:
• UL Standard 514A
• Fed.Spec. W-C-586D
Form 7 gray iron conduit bodies are used in conduit systems to:
• Serve as pulling fittings.
• Make bends in conduit system.
• Provide openings for splicing.
• Connect and change direction of conduit runs.
• Allow connections for branch runs.
• Permit access to conductors for maintenance.
• Smooth, rounded integral bushings in hubs protect conductor insulation.
• Accurately tapped, tapered threads for tight, rigid joints and excellent ground continuity.
• Gray iron bodies with cast covers and gasket are suitable for use in wet locations.
• Unique clip cover design allows easy removal at any later time, without damaging the conduit body, the cover is secured with clips, not screws.
• Flat back design provides greater cubic content for easier wire pulling, and more room for splicing, Fits flush and snug against flat surfaces for more stable installation.
• Smooth hub bushings and cover openings protect conductor insulation. Smooth hub openings allow easy conduit joining.
• Pan-head cover screws secure cover clips and provide superior screwdriver seating and torque. Cover screws and clips are captive to prevent loss.
• Hub size (inches), body style, compliance data, maximum wire number/size and cubic capacity molded into body.
External packing: Corrugated carton
Other names: Condulet form 7, form 7 conduit outlet bodies, form 7 conduit body, China form 7 condulet.